„Freedom of Speech and Other Human Rights. A Selection of Documents with an Introduction and Study Questions” is addressed, first and foremost, to students of mass communication and journalism. However, also students of other faculties as well as non-student readers may find the book useful. It follow two others volumes by the same author: "From Milton to Mill: Classic Defenders of Freedom of Speech" (2012) and "Free Speech Defenders it Twentieth Century United States" (2013), also published by the Nicolaus Copernicus University Press. The series will be continued with the book "Human Rights in Famous Speeches".
Wiesław Wacławczyk is Associate Professor of Political Science at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. He also lectures at the Lazarski University in Warsaw, where he conducts courses validated by the University of Wales in Cardiff.
Zobacz publikacje autora
- Idea wolności słowa Johna Miltona
- Swoboda wypowiedzi politycznej w USA do roku 1918
- From Milton to Mill: Classic Defenders of Freedom of Speech
- Free Speech Defenders in Twentieth Century United States
- Freedom of Speech and Other Human Rights. A Selection of Documents with an Introduction and Study Questions
- The Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech in Post-Soviet Space Excerpts from Constitutions with an Introduction