This small size book is the fourth volume of the series by the same author, which the Nicolaus Copernicus University Press published in 2012–2016. The book’s title clearly refers to the third volume, entitled Freedom of Speech and Other Human Rights: A Selection of Documents with an Introduction and Study Questions (2014). The main parts of both books are excerpts from relevant legal sources, proceeded by a more or less commodious introduction into the discussed problem. Therefore, the main addressees of the book under consideration are persons interested in various aspects of freedom of speech and other human rights. This also concerns the two other volumes of the mentioned series: From Milton to Mill: Classic Defenders of Freedom of Speech (2012) and Free Speech Defenders in Twentieth Century United States (2013).
Wiesław Wacławczyk is Associate Professor of Political Science at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. He also lectures at the Lazarski University in Warsaw, where he conducts courses validated by the University of Wales in Cardiff.
Show author's publications
- Idea wolności słowa Johna Miltona
- Swoboda wypowiedzi politycznej w USA do roku 1918
- From Milton to Mill: Classic Defenders of Freedom of Speech
- Free Speech Defenders in Twentieth Century United States
- Freedom of Speech and Other Human Rights. A Selection of Documents with an Introduction and Study Questions
- The Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech in Post-Soviet Space Excerpts from Constitutions with an Introduction
- Freedom of Thought and Its Relation to Freedom of Expression